today i was just outside and i saw my buddy Mitch. i was so thrilled to be able to see him again. I have not seen Mitch since the graduation ceremony. I welcomed him with a big hug and welcomed him into my home. Even though I have not seen Mitch in a long time its does not mean that our relationship had died down. We had agree to meet every tuesdays. When we met every week we had a different topic to talk about. One day Mitch brought his wife over to my home and she sang to me. Mitch's wife is a singer, she has the voice of an angel. I told him many stories of my past that i can turn into a lesson. One of them was about my friend that was death, Mitch wondered how i was able to have a relationship with a deaf man. I told him to also communicate through actions. I worry that i will not be able to move my arms anymore and show love through that way also. I like to be close to my family members and be able to have a relationship with them.
here is a link I found about how to communicate with people this link will be very helpful.
http://www.wikihow.com/Communicate-Effectively
No comments:
Post a Comment